Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero, and Restylane are some of the most popular facial injections to soften wrinkles and fine facial lines and restore youthful contours.
Dr. Fakheri typically uses these minimally-invasive treatments in combination with Botox to quickly and safely restore volume in target areas and improve your appearance, all without surgery or the associated downtime.
FDA approved dermal fillers
Dr. Fakheri will help determine the best facial dermal filler for you.
- Juvederm – This is most popular hydraluronic filler for adding volume to wrinkles and lines, smoothing away acne scars, and “filling out” lips. Depending on the Juvederm filler used – XC, Vollure, Voluma- the results may last up to 9 months, 18 months, or 2 years, respectively.
- Restylane – This is another hydraluronic filler that helps to restore fullness to your skin, as well as smoothen and improve skin texture. Results last up to 9 months.
- Belotero – This is also an HA filler with unique properties that make it extremely versatile for delivering even correction. It is commonly used with Botox, which relaxes the muscles, while Belotero fills in wrinkles and folds to mold the facial contours. Results appear immediately and last 1-2 years.
- Radiesse – This is the heaviest filler, and is used to treat moderate-to-severe cases of volume loss. It contains calcium hydroxyapatite, which is naturally present in your bone tissue and is FDA-approved as a collagen stimulator. The results are instant, and last about 12-18 months.
Which treatment is right for me?
During your consultation with Dr. Fakheri, it is important that you identify all the areas of your face that you’d like to improve, as well as the extent of the change, from subtle to impressive.
Generally, hydraluronic fillers (Belotero Juvéderm Restylane) are used to:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines around the lips and eyes
- Soften marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Replenish volume under the eyes
- Plump the lips
- Fill scars
Radiesse stimulates new collagen production, and are generally used to:
- Correct moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles
- Enhancing the cheeks
- Adding structure and lifting the jaw
- Replenishing volume loss
Although these treatments are fairly common, the results largely depend on the skill and experience of your physician. As with other injectable treatments, the success of your treatment depends on not only your physician’s knowledge and familiarity with the physiology of the skin structure, but also his/her aesthetic sense and ability to provide the desired result with a natural look and feel.
Dr. Fakheri has a reputation for delivering natural results. To schedule your free cosmetic consultation today, please call 818-343-0101 or visit our office located in Tarzana, CA.